Taught by a MOF Chef
A Meilleur Ouvrier de France (MOF) is the highest award a craftsman can get in France. You will learn from one of the best pastry chefs around.
The Embassy Masterclass is an online course where you will learn how to make 8 recipes made exclusively by world-renowned chef Jean-Francois Arnaud.
What You Will Learn:
- How to make premium whole cakes using chocolate as a main ingredient (Mango Nenuphar, Chocolate Fromage, Cafe Noir)
- How to make delicious and one-of-a-kind travel cakes (Salted Caramel Financier, Cocorico Butter Cake, Oceanic Cheesecake, Pepite Butter Cake)
- How to make a little known individual cake (Lime Banana Fondant)
- Learn valuable tips and techniques on working with chocolate from Chef Jean-Francois Arnaud, who has had over 40 years of experience as a pastry chef.
- Learn beautiful chocolate decoration techniques that will enhance your pastry and cake creations.
Chef Jean-Francois Arnaud is one of France's most reputable pastry chefs with over 40 years of experience in the world of Pastry. He is well-known for earning the title of MOF (Meilleur Ouvrier de France), the highest award a craftsman in France can earn.
He has since helped to establish the Academy of Pastry and Culinary Arts (APCA) Malaysia and runs an international consultation company for pastry and confectionery businesses.
How to get access to the online Masterclass course:
1. Buy at least 1 Embassy Chocolate product offline or online (Must be 1kg or 2.5kg original packaged products. Repacked products are not eligible),
2. Fill in the form below and upload a photo or screenshot of your receipt
3. You will receive an email in maximum 3 working days with the link to access the Masterclass