Taught by a MOF Chef
A Meilleur Ouvrier de France (MOF) is the highest award a craftsman can get in France. You will learn from one of the best pastry chefs around.
Sign up for the online course and learn how to make 8 recipes made exclusively by Chef Jean-Francois Arnaud
The Embassy Masterclass is an online course where you will learn how to make 8 recipes made exclusively by world-renowned chef Jean-Francois Arnaud.
Learn all about:
- How to make whole cakes (Mango Nenuphar, Chocolate Fromage, Cafe Noir)
- How to make travel cakes (Salted Caramel Financier, Cocorico Butter Cake, Oceanic Cheesecake, Pepite Butter Cake)
- How to make individual cake (Lime Banana Fondant)
- Valuable tips and techniques on working with chocolate
- How to make chocolate decorations
It is an online course, meaning you can access it anywhere from any device.
Chef Jean-Francois Arnaud is one of France's most reputable pastry chefs with over 40 years of experience in the world of Pastry. He is well-known for earning the title of MOF (Meilleur Ouvrier de France), the highest award a craftsman in France can earn.
He has since helped to establish the Academy of Pastry and Culinary Arts (APCA) Malaysia and runs an international consultation company for pastry and confectionery businesses.
How to get access to the online course:
1. Buy at least 1 Embassy Chocolate product (repack products are not eligible), offline or online
2. Fill in the form below and upload a photo or screenshot of your receipt
3. You will receive an email in max. 3 working days